Saturday, September 21, 2019
@Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
The Ulman Foundation invites you to take a step back in time to sit around the ring for our second annual event, Baltimore Fight Night to Knock Out Cancer at the Horseshoe Casino Baltimore. This unique event will give you the opportunity to promote your business or organization while simultaneously assisting the Ulman Foundation in our efforts to change the lives of young adults impacted by cancer.
Be a hero.
Do you hate cancer? Help us K.O. Cancer by training and competing in Fight Night 2019 as an Everyday Hero. Here’s what it entails-
- Ulman will get you hooked up to train for 2+ months
- You’ll get USA Boxing Sanctioned (it’s legit)
- You’ll compete against a similar aged, similar sized boxer who’s received similar training
- You’ll receive Ulman branded boxing uniform (trunks, shirt, robe), along with gloves, shoes, and headgear for the match
- You’ll share your story and sign on to raise $5,000+ to support young adults impacted by cancer
- Being available for media and promotions-related opportunities